Cheap Flights to Pisa
Return Flights in April and May starting from just €50!
Whether you fancy checking out the famous Leaning Tower or want to travel onwards to beautiful Tuscany or the Cinque Terre, the city of Pisa opens up a world of adventures in Italy!
Example departure dates:
If you’ve yet to plan a getaway in spring I’m sure you’ll love these great deals to Pisa I’ve spotted over on my Flight Finder. The city may be most famous for the tower, but there’s so much to do if you spend a longer time in the area. Florence, Tuscany and Cinque Terre are all seriously stunning places that can be easily reached, so use these flights as a basis for some awesome adventures!
I’ve included links above to the cheapest dates I could find, but if these don’t suit feel free to have a play around with the dates yourself until you find the perfect deal for you. To help you save even more money, be sure to use my Hotel Finder to find the cheapest hotel deals, or have a little browse on Airbnb should you fancy somewhere more traditional.
- Cheap Flights to Pisa: Direct Return Flights in April and May starting from just €50!
- Provider: Flight Finder
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Pisa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Find hotels here
- Browse Airbnbs here
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €50 per person based on two adults sharing