From the brass bands, blues and jazz to the amazing mix of cuisines and cultures, New Orleans really is one of America’s most colourful and most vibrant cities. Snap up some early bargains today with these nifty early-bird deals I spotted over at my Flight Finder!
Example departure dates:
I’ve spotted some great deals for the end of 2019 and beginning of 2020 for return flights departing from Dublin. All of them are with good quality airlines such as Air Canada or British Airways, so you’ll be crossing the Atlantic in comfort.
New Orleans is easily one of my favourite cities to visit due to the amazing amounts of music and mouthwatering cuisine, so be sure to really get stuck into the nightlife and live music scene while you’re here. The French Quarter (and Bourbon Street in particular) is definitely one of the best places in the city to be, but I also love a good stroll around the Garden District, known for its huge cemetary and stately mansion houses.
To help you plan the perfect city break to New Orleans, be sure to have a look around on Trivago for cheap hotel deals, or browse Airbnb for some fantastic deals on apartments and holiday rentals. :)
- Early Bird Flights to New Orleans: Return Flights from Dublin starting from just €306
- Provider: Flight Finder
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: New Orleans
- Airline: Air Canada or British Airways
- Hotels: Browse deals here
- Airbnbs: Browse accommodation here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €306 per person based on two adults sharing