Oooh la la! Jet off to the classy Côte d’Azur this spring and enjoy sunny evenings relaxing by the Med with these awesome flights to Nice I’ve spotted on my Flight Finder!
Example departure dates:
Nice, Canne, Antibes – there are countless towns and cities to explore, all just as beautiful as the last! If you’ve always thought the French Riviera was the preserve of the rich and famous, you might be pleasantly surprised to learn that a holiday to this exclusive corner of France doesn’t have to cost you a small fortune. I’ve spotted plenty of dates in April and May, so you can soak up a bit of early sunshine!
Once you have your flights sorted, be sure to use my Hotel Finder to browse the best hotel deals for your selected dates. Or you could find a gorgeous Airbnb, whether it’s a stylish and sleek apartment or a historic villa in a picturesque village. Magnifique!
- Cheap Flights to the French Riviera: Fly to Nice from Dublin from just €46 return!
- Provider: Flight Finder
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Nice
- Airline: Ryanair
- Browse hotel deals here
- Browse Airbnbs here
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €46 per person based on two adults sharing