Return from Dublin to Nassau
Look what I found! Super cheap flights to paradise a.k.a the Bahamas. So plan your trip and book these cheap Bahamas Flights.
Between the shores of Cuba to the South and the coastline of Florida in the North you find the dreamy archipelago of the Bahamas. The 700 islands are a paradise for scuba-diving, snorkeling, relaxing the a white-sanded beaches and simply leaving your worries behind.
Choose from luxurious resorts to spend a week in or book an Airbnb to be a bit more flexible. Explore the Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park, which makes a wonderful day trip to discover the most beautiful reefs. Or visit the gorgeous botanical garden in Freeport Garden of the Groves, where you can take a walk along waterfalls and lagoons. Of course you can also visit the famous swimming pigs, but be aware but it’s a very touristy attraction and is regarded by some as a tourist trap… There is so much more to discover!
- Bahamas Flights: Return from Dublin to Nassau for only €454
- Provider: Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 7-16 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Nassau
- Airline: United
- Location: Barbados
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €454 per person based on two adults sharing