The best thing about Paddy’s day is that you can pretty much spend it anywhere… it’s the one day the world is Irish, so why not spend it somewhere new and exciting! :D
St. Patrick’s Toronto Holiday
Not only will you bump into your neighbour, your school friend’s uncle’s cousin, and the population of county Mayo or something, but you’ll be roped into conversation with the locals in no time!
With this brilliant Expedia deal, you’ll get your return flights from Dublin to Toronto, and a hotel right in the city centre so you’ll have absolutely no hassle getting out to whatever is going on around the place. The Super 8 hotel is actually located above a shopping centre in Chinatown, just a 10 minute walk from Kensington Market.
You’ll have free continental breakfast in the mornings and access to the fitness centre and even a shiatsu massage if you fancy it :) Might as well… while you’re there! And with a whole week there, you’ve plenty of time to make sure you tick off all the sights and attractions around the city as well. So celebrate, and experience a whole host of new things! :)
To book your St. Patrick’s day in Toronto, just click the link below.
- St. Patrick’s Toronto Holiday: 1 Week incl. Downtown Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only €751
- Travel period: 16/03/2016 – 23/03/2016
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Toronto
- Airline: British Airways / American Airlines
- Hotel: Super 8 Downtown Toronto
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1079 reviews
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Board basis: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Taxi (13 mins, approx. €30) / Drive (15 mins)
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: http://www.hertz.ie
- Price: only €751 per person based on two adults sharing
If you’re looking for the cheapest flights on your favourite dates check out the ever reliable Skyscanner. This tool compares all providers to each other and shows you where you can book the cheapest price for your flights.
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour. You’ll find for example cheap tickets for the Blue Lagoon in Iceland and PortAventura in Salou.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)