I think after all the manic preparations for Christmas we all deserve a little break from it all! And believe you me – this lovely Kerry getaway will suit you down to the ground!
Romantic Kerry Getaway
I spotted this awesome little deal over on Escapes.ie today that I just had to share with you – it’ll be the perfect spot of relaxation after rushing around prepping for Christmas and nabbing loads of bargains in the Christmas sales. ;)
With this deal you’ll be enjoying a quaint 2-night stay at the excellent Kells Bay House & Gardens. This historic property is in a tranquil location overlooking the quiet waters of Dingle Bay, meaning you might be treated to a stunning sunset if the weather’s right!
Breakfast is included each morning. Why not treat yourselves to a candle-lit dinner at the excellent restaurant too while you’re at it? The hotel has such beautiful grounds that you should definitely take the time to explore and get yourselves settled in nicely. Meanwhile you’re perfectly situated for exploring the Wild Atlantic Way, the Ring of Kerry and Killarney National Park, so it’s safe to say that you’ve got the best of the west at your doorstep.
You’ve got late check-out too, so you can chill to the max during your time here. To get your voucher, simply click the link below! :)
- Romantic Kerry Getaway: 2 Nights for 2 in Gorgeous Hotel incl. Breakfast Each Morning & Late Checkout only €60pp
- Travel period: Valid until 30/03/2017 excluding certain dates (advance booking required, €25 supplement for Friday & Saturday night stays)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: Kells Bay House & Gardens
- Rating: 89/100 on Trivago
- Location: Caherciveen, Co. Kerry
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €60 per person based on two adults sharing