There’s one thing you just can’t do without – giving yourselves a break from a busy schedule! That’s why I’ve decided to share this gorgeous Mayo getaway, and best thing about it is that it’ll promise tons of relaxation without costing you a fortune!
Luxury Mayo Getaway
Livingsocial have a fantastic deal right now for a 1 night stay in blissful surroundings close to the rugged Atlantic coast. The rolling countryside and beautiful riverside location means that you’ll be feeling relaxed as soon as you arrive!
Despite the name, the Ice House will show you nothing but the warmest hospitality. The modern design is spacious and bright, and the clever design means that you’ll have wonderful views no matter where you are.
In addition you’ll also have a ton of fantastic extras to look forward to. You’ll have a glass of champagne waiting for you on arrival, and should you feel a little bit weary you’ll be given a €25 spa voucher each that you can use towards any 60 or 90 minute treatment. Just go and spoil yourselves!
The thermal suite and hot tub is open to you for use too (as if you weren’t feeling relaxed enough as it is!), and with a delicious full Irish breakfast to look forward to in the morning you’ll be getting the day off to the perfect start. To wrap it all up perfectly you’ll have late check out to help you maximise your time here.
It’s the perfect little retreat for those really needing a breath of fresh air. And if you can’t bring yourselves to leave so soon then there’s always the option for the 2 night stay… If you’d like to treat yourselves then simply click the link below to get this voucher! :)
- Luxury Mayo Getaway: 1 Night for 2 incl. 4* Hotel, Bubbly, Spa Credit, Thermal Suite Access, Breakfast & Late Checkout only €70pp
- Travel period: Valid Sun – Fri from 08/01/2017 – 31/03/2017 excluding certain dates (advance booking required)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Ice House
- Rating: 88/100 on Trivago
- Location: Ballina, Co. Mayo
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €70 per person based on two adults sharing