A change of scenery, a bit of fresh air and that crisp sea breeze – sometimes it’s the little things that can really help clear your head, and with surroundings this beautiful I’m sure this Sligo getaway will be nothing short of heavenly!
Deluxe Sligo Getaway
I was looking around on Escapes.ie for a fantastic staycation offer and I’ve spotted this wicked offer for a little cheeky getaway to Sligo. But not only is it luxurious, it also comes to a fantastic price too! A getaway for €50pp – perfect for all budgets. :)
With this offer you’ll be staying at the excellent Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, located in a gorgeous coastal setting with sweeping views and rugged coastlines. This is Ireland at its best!
With €20 spa credit to share, you can put it towards any one of the lush and indulgent treatments that are over €55. Whether it’s a facial, body wrap or even just a much-needed massage to help ease those aches and pains, you’ll be left feeling refreshed and rejuvinated. What’s more you’ll even have access to the thermal suite as well! There’s everything from a sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and a pool.
Then you can bring the evening to a romantic close with some complimentary wine when dining at their award-winning restaurant. The next morning will be off to a perfect start too, since you’ll have a generous full Irish breakfast to see you though as well as late checkout to make sure you really can make the most of your stay.
And all that for just €50pp… Bonkers! This is the perfect opportunity to surprise your loved one or simply indulge in a much-needed retreat. Simply click the link below to get your voucher. :)
- Deluxe Sligo Getaway: 1 Night for 2 in Excellent 4* Hotel incl. Wine When Dining, Spa Credit, Thermal Suite Access, Breakfast & Late Checkout only €48pp
- Travel period: Valid Sun – Thurs until 31/01/2017 excluding certain dates (€50 supplement for Fri or Sat night stays, advance booking required)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Sligo
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago
- Location: Ballincar, Co. Sligo
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €48 per person based on two adults sharing