There’s always something so relaxing about being by the waterfront – so if you’ve been looking for a proper little getaway where you can put your feet up, then this gorgeous Lough Derg escape with suit you down to the ground.
Boutique Lough Derg Getaway
Nestled in the gorgeous rolling countryside of Co. Clare, you and your partner will be able to enjoy nothing but pure tranquillity with this awesome Escapes.ie deal I found! With it you’ll be enjoying a luxurious stay at the 4* Killaloe Hotel, overlooking the calm waters of the lough.
The boutique, modern design and quiet surroundings mean that you’ll be able to really enjoy some quality time together away from the stresses and pressures of life. When you arrive you’ll be treated to cocktails (why not enjoy it up on the roof terrace?), and you can even retreat to the library to enjoy your complimentary afternoon tea.
Full Irish breakfast, prepared with the finest local ingredients, will be served up in the morning. You can even go one step further and really spoil yourselves rotten by trying out one of the treatments on offer at the spa – you’ll be left feeling refreshed and rejuvenated!
There’s no rush to leave either, since late check out will let you savour those last moments together in this little slice of heaven! If you’re interested, click the link below to get the voucher that you can use to book your boutique getaway. :)
- Boutique Lough Derg Getaway: 1 Night for 2 in 4* Spa Hotel incl. Cocktail on Arrival, Afternoon Tea, Breakfast & Late Checkout only €45pp
- Travel period: Valid until 31/03/2017 excluding certain dates (€25 supplement for Fridays and Saturdays, advance booking required)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Killaloe Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 9.0 on Booking.com out of 144 reviews
- Location: Killaloe, Co. Clare
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €45 per person based on two adults sharing