Don’t even try to pronounce it! Just go :D It’s pretty :)
Wroclaw Christmas Markets
Your stay includes 3 nights in the Best Western Plus Q Hotel with excellent ratings and a full breakfast buffet every morning. Close to the centre of Wroclaw and the old town area you’re in the perfect location for exploring. The hotel comes with well-decorated interiors, modern furniture, and very bright rooms. You’re return flights are from Dublin.
The Christmas market is situated right around the Market Square in the historic district. With a large tree, a large Christmas pyramid and all the historic buildings right by, you’ll have the perfect Christmas atmosphere. If you’re lucky, you will even get some snow. Say hello to Winter Wonderland ;) Another feature of the deal is that you get a free walking tour through the old town to get all the insider info. For some indoor fun, check out the Aquapark or the Africarium-Oceanarium in the Zoo, which is the most visited zoological garden in Poland.
This gorgeous city speaks for itself, so don’t miss out and check the offer right here!
- Wroclaw Christmas Markets: 3 Nights incl. Luxury 4-Star Hotel, Breakfast, Free Walking Tour of Old Town & Flights only €167
- Travel period: 14/12/2016 – 17/12/2016
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Wroclaw
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Best Western Plus Q Hotel
- Rating: 89/100 on Trivago
- Location: super central
- Board basis: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €167 per person based on two adults sharing