While most people will be bemoaning the pretty dreadful weather at home, you’ll be too busy chilling out on the beach and soaking up a bit of that winter sun in Lanzarote!
Winter Sun in Lanzarote
If it’s a pre-Christmas getaway you’ve been seeking, then perhaps this will be the perfect one for you! Clickandgo have a great offer for a cheap holiday to Lanzarote this December, meaning you’ll be able to enjoy some lovely warm temperatures and plenty of sun to help you beat those winter blues.
The deal comes with pretty much everything you’ll need to have a relaxing time, since your return flights from Dublin and your transfers are all bundled up in the package. You’ll also have 7 nights at the Acuario Sol Apartments, located just a short walk away from the beach. Make yourselves comfortable in your own apartment and get working on those tans by the outdoor pool!
Of course there’s tons of great bars and restaurants close by, so definitely take advantage of the weather and do a spot of al fresco wining and dining! In terms of entertainment, there’s plenty of sporting activities that you can get involved in, and there’s also a games room, so you can just escape from the sun for a bit and retreat to some competitive fun! ;) And if you want to try something a bit new, windsurfing and diving are popular in the area, so that’s a must by any means. ;)
Guarantee yourself some clear skies this December – just click the link below if you’d like to book this Lanzarote getaway. :)
- Winter Sun in Lanzarote: 1 Week in Self-Catered Apartment incl. Knock Flights & Transfers only €330
- Travel period: 15/12/2016 – 22/12/2016
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Knock
- Destination: Lanzarote
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Acuario Sol Apartments
- Rating: 80/100 on Trivago
- Location: Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €330 per person based on two adults sharing