Wowzers – I’ve seen plenty of spa deals in my time, but this one really does stand head and shoulders above the rest!
Ultimate Waterford Spa Break
I spotted the ultimate spa break over on Escapes.ie where you’ll be able to treat you and a loved some to some serious TLC! You’ll be living like royalty at the stunning 4* Faithlegg House Hotel & Golf Resort just outside Waterford, where you’ll be taken care of from head to toe.
Upon arrival you’ll find home-made chocolates already delivered to your room, and with €40 of spa credit to share between you, you’ll be able to splash out on a pampering treatment such as a rejuvenating massage to help ease those aches and pains. You’ll also have complimentary access in the Estuary Health Club & Thermal Suite, meaning you can put your feet up in the in the steam room or Jacuzzi and let those worries melt away! As if that wasn’t enough already you even have the choice between an afternoon tea or a round of golf!
Towards evening you can finally head to the hotel’s prestigious restaurant and enjoy your 3-course dinner. Full breakfast is even provided in the morning, and with late check-out there’ll be no rushing around or getting up early – just take it easy and relax!
Phew, that’s a lot to cover for just one spa break… As you can see you won’t just be pampered – you’ll be spoilt absolutely rotten! To book your little getaway just click the link below. :)
- Ultimate Waterford Spa Break: 1 Night for 2 in Stunning 4* Resort incl. 3-Course Meal, Afternoon Tea or Golf, Chocolates on Arrival, €40 Spa Credit, Full Breakfast & More only €175
- Travel period: Valid Sun – Fri from 01/02/2017 – 14/04/2017 excluding certain dates (advance booking required, €20 supplement for Friday night stays)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Faithlegg House Hotel & Golf Resort
- Rating: 83/100 on Trivago
- Location: Faithlegg, Co. Waterford
- Board basis: 3-course dinner & breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €88 per person based on two adults sharing