The legendary nightlife, chilled-out neighbourhoods and bucketloads of history and sights – a solo trip to Berlin is guaranteed to be an amazing time!
Solo Trip to Berlin
With this cheap holiday deal I put together using Expedia you’ll have plenty of time to explore everything this city has to offer and make plenty of new friends along the way.
You’ll have your return flights from Shannon included, and since you’re staying right in the centre of the city you’ll have tons of transport links close by. The hostel itself, the Generator Berlin Mitte, is part of a chain with excellent hostels in several major cities, so you can be sure to have a fantastic time here. The amazing design, social areas and plenty of potential new friends – what’s not to love!
There are tons of iconic sights in Berlin such as the Brandenburg Gate and the TV tower, as well as dozens of superb museums to get stuck into. But of course there’s also incredible nightlife and trendy neighbourhoods where you can really sense the laid-back, easy-going atmosphere that makes Berlin what it is. Definitely check out Prenzlauer Berg and Kreuzberg to the east of the city – they’re probably my favourite areas!
All this for under €100 – not bad at all! If you’re interested in a solo trip yourself, then simply click the link below to see the deal. :)
- Solo Trip to Berlin: 4 Nights in Generator Hostel incl. Shannon Flights only €97
- Travel period: 23/01/2017 – 27/01/2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Shannon
- Destination: Berlin Schönefeld
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Generator Berlin Mitte
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €97 per person