It’s never too late for a little festive adventure! In fact you’ll be able to soak up the festive atmosphere at the Sheffield Christmas markets for next to nothing thanks to this wicked deal I’ve spotted today!
Sheffield Christmas Markets
I was snooping around on Trivago and Skyscanner and managed to put together a cheeky city break to Sheffield this December, meaning that you’ll be able to enjoy those Christmassy vibes and enjoy a well-deserved change of scenery!
The flights in this deal will depart from Dublin and land at the East Midlands Airport in Nottingham. Then it’s a just a short train ride up to Sheffield, where you’ll be staying central to everything at the Best Western Cutlers. The cathedral is just a few hundred metres away, as are several theatres, restaurants and bars. Doesn’t really get much better than that!
At the markets you’ll find dozens of cute wooden cabins selling everything from sweet treats to local handicrafts. Warm yourselves up with a bit of mulled wine, get yourself a proper German Bratwurst and pick up a few gifts for the folks back home before having a little tipple in the popular Sleigh Bar!
Sheffield itself is already a dynamic city, so this is the perfect opportunity for a bit of festive fun and to take a break from all the Christmas preparations. To book, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights. :)
- Sheffield Christmas Markets: 2 Nights in Central Hotel & Flights for only €80
- Travel period: 13/12/2017 – 15/12/2016
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: East Midlands Airport (Nottingham)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Best Western Cutlers
- Rating: 77/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €806 per person based on two adults sharing