This is easily one of Croatia’s most beautiful cities, so pair it up with some proper relaxation with this luxury Rovinj holiday!
Luxury Rovinj Holiday
If you ever found yourself wanting to go somewhere new, beautiful and serene, then I have a perfect 4* deal for you that I found over at Clickandgo!
With it you’ll be enjoying a week in a gorgeous 4* resort right by the sea with a view of Rovinj’s idyllic old town in the distance. You’ll have return flights from Dublin to Pula as well as transfers to help make your holiday as hassle free as possible, so you can get started right away with the relaxation.
At the Amarin Resort you’ll have your own studio apartment with breakfast provided each morning. There’s a gorgeous pool area by the restaurant that’s perfect for putting your feet up on the sun loungers, and a pebble beach is just a stone’s throw away.
In Rovinj itself you’ll have a beautiful old town to explore that looks and feels as if it were frozen in time. See the beautiful Venetian church, soak up the atmosphere at the many pretty cafés and restaurants or even go for a day trip on a boat! Once you come here you’ll find it very hard to leave, trust me – the laid-back atmosphere is simply magical! :)
- Luxury Rovinj Holiday: 1 Week in 4* Resort incl. Breakfast, Flights & Transfers only €373
- Travel period: 21/09/2017 – 28/09/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Pula
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Amarin Resort
- Rating: 74/100 on Trivago
- Location: Rovinj, Croatia
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €373 per person based on two adults sharing