There’s nothing quite like a trip to the ancient Italian capital. And when you get this quality for only €181, I seriously advise you grab it!!
Rome City Break
This is a deal I found on Clickandgo, and it offers you three nights in the Mariano hotel, located in Rome’s gorgeous city centre, plus your return flights from Dublin and breakfast each morning. So everything you could need for a 3 night city break.
Explore all the historical sights in the city super easily, just a stone’s throw from your doorstep, and wander around exploring knowing you’ve only a short walk back to your cosy hotel for the night. The Mariano hotel boasts a really cosy dining room where you’ll enjoy your breakfast in the mornings, and you’ll have all the basic facilities you’d expect.
Sights and attractions close-by include the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore, the Coliseum and the National Roman Museum… so plenty of options :) If you want to book your Rome city break now just click the link below.
- Rome City Break Offer: 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only €181
- Travel period: 31/01/2017 – 03/02/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rome
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Mariano Hotel
- Rating: 78% on Trivago
- Location: central
- Board basis: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: check your options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €181 per person based on two adults sharing