Vienna’s already a gorgeous city, but when you pair that up with a luxurious hotel you’ll have one of the classiest city breaks around!
Luxury Vienna Getaway
I spotted this gorgeous hotel over on Trivago that I knew I just had to pair up with some cheap Momondo flights! That means that you’ll have return flights from Dublin to Bratislava (just over an hour away from Vienna), as well as 3 nights over at the 25hours at Museumsquartier hotel.
This stunning 4* number is located close to the Museum Quarter, so you’ll be just a stone’s throw away from most of the sights in this beautiful city. The inside features boutique, eye-popping designs, but what really caught my eye is the stunning roof terrace, complete with a bar! The Dachboden as it’s called is famous with locals thanks to its amazing views of the skyline, so you can enjoy some wicked sunsets and see the city come to life before your very eyes.
Did I mention that breakfast is included too? Just be sure to pick the right deal when clicking through at Trivago! The city itself will put your under its charm in no time too thanks to its beautiful palaces, museums and stately buildings, so there’s more than enough to keep you busy.
So, what do you think? To book your posh Vienna getaway simply click the links below to book your flights and hotel. :)
- Luxury Vienna Getaway: 3 Nights in Stunning 4* Design Hotel with Rooftop Bar incl. Breakfast & Flights only €216
- Travel period: 16/01/2017 – 19/01/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bratislava
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 25hours at Museumsquartier
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Coaches travel between Bratislava and Vienna
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €216 per person based on two adults sharing