Artsy, dynamic and exciting – this amazing city is deserving of a fantastic city break offer, so that’s why I’ve got this lush Madrid getaway for you today!
Luxury Madrid Getaway
I was looking around on Expedia and found this amazing offer for a 3 night stay in what is easily one of the city’s most impressive hotels. Granted, this is a little more than the usual Madrid deals I post, but when I saw the pictures of the rooftop terrace I think it’s safe to say that it’s worth every penny!
As well as your accommodation you’ll also have return flights from Dublin included in the deal too. It’ll be super easy getting to and from the airport as well, since the Dear Hotel Madrid is right in the city centre with plenty of subway connections close by!
When you’re not to busy seeing the beautiful sights, palaces and squares, strolling the lush parks or soaking up the trendy, vibrant atmosphere in Malasaña or Salamenca, I can see you’ll be definitely happy to spend a bit of time at the hotel too. Not only is it ridiculously stylish, but it also comes with a fantastic rooftop terrace with a restaurant, bar and the so-called Skypool – a plunge pool with views across the rooftops of Madrid. Stunning!
If you’d like to indulge in a bit of luxury then simply click the link below to book your classy escape to Madrid. :)
- Luxury Madrid Getaway: 3 Nights in 4* Hotel with Rooftop Lounge & Plunge Pool incl. Flights only €184
- Travel period: 23/01/2017 – 26/01/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Dear Hotel Madrid
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €184 per person based on two adults sharing