Europe has an awful lot of amazing destinations. But why not try something new with this Bratislava city break I’ve put together? If you love beautiful architecture and stunning palaces, then this is definitely a city that’ll be up your street!
Luxury Bratislava City Break
That means that in this deal you’ll have your return flights from Dublin included as well as 3 nights at the LOFT Hotel Bratislava. This classy 4* number enjoys a fantastic location close to the old town. But not only is it impecably designed, it also features a little micro-brewery at the bar, and there’s a huge selection of craft beers on offer here. Sounds fab!
In Bratislava there’s actually a lot more to do than people might originally think! It’s a very green, leafy capital, with the Carpathian Mountains just a short distance away from the outskirts. The gorgeous Old Town is compact, but there’s still lots of beautiful side streets and cafés to be explored. Overlooking it all is the famous medieval castle, and there’s all sorts of gorgeous churches, cathedrals and palaces dotted around the place.
There’s no denying the charm here, and its compact size and connection with nature means that it’s a super relaxing place despite there being so much stuff to see and do! If you’re interested, simply click the link below to book your city break. :)
- Luxury Bratislava City Break: 3 Nights in Stylish 4* Hotel incl. Flights only €161
- Travel period: 18/01/2017 – 21/01/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bratislava
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: LOFT Bratislava
- Rating: 89/100 on Trivago
- Location: Super central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €161 per person based on two adults sharing