A London city break never has to break the bank, no matter how expensive people think this place is!
London City Break
After looking around on Trivago and Skyscanner I’ve managed to put together a fantastic city break to the UK capital, where you’ll be enjoying a 3 night stay in fashionable accommodation that’s going for a fantastic price!
As well as your return flights from Dublin, you’ll also have your stay at the W12 Rooms included too. This lovely hotel is located in Shepherd’s Bush in the west of London. There’s plenty of shops, theatres, restaurants and bars here, but you’ll also have great access to public transport so you can reach any part of the city you’d like.
There’s just so much to do in London that you’ll always discover something new each time! Apart from the usual sights, there are a couple of insider’s tips I can recommend for you too. Be sure to walk along the whole the riverfront way from the Southbank Centre down to Borough Market – along the way you’ll pass tons of amazing bars and restaurants at Gabriel’s Wharf, stumble across a few street food stalls along the way and enjoy some amazing views of the skyline! And of course it goes without saying that you just have to head to Shoreditch and Spitalfields, some of London’s coolest hoods.
To book this great little trip away, simply click the links below to book your accommodation and flights separately. :)
- London City Break: 3 Nights in Trendy Accommodation incl. Flights only €150
- Travel period: 16/01/2017 – 19/01/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: London (Stansted or Luton)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: W12 Rooms
- Rating: 83/100 on Trivago
- Location: Sheperd’s Bush, London
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €150 per person based on two adults sharing