Don’t miss out on your chance for a little last minute holiday down south! :) Soak up those rays!
Last Minute Malaga Holiday
With this great offer I found on Expedia you are treated to a nice little getaway to Malaga this December!
Included in the deal are 4 nights in the well-rated Crown Resorts Club Calahonda and your return flights from Dublin with Aer Lingus. Situated super close to the beach and the Siesta Golf Club you’re in the perfect location for leisure and some fun in the sun ;) The resort comes with well-decorated rooms, fitness facilities, a large garden, and a super convenient shuttle to the beach!
The little town of Mijas is a super authentic Andalucian village with little cobblestone streets and lovely old town architecture. The centre of Malaga is only a short ride away, and perfect for a little day trip. Get some fancy Christmas gifts in one of the many boutiques and enjoy some of the local cuisine in one of the seaside restaurants by the beach promenade :) Bocas de la Isla, is a dish with finest local crab and an all-time favourite!
Make the best out of the cold season, and don’t pass up a great offer like this! Check here for all the details ;)
- Last Minute Malaga Holiday: 4 Nights in Well Rated Resort incl. Flights only €204
- Travel period: 05/12/2016 – 09/12/2016
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malaga
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Crown Resorts Club Calahonda
- Rating: 80/100 on Trivago
- Location: Mijas, Malaga
- Board basis: self-catered
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €204 per person based on two adults sharing