With this gorgeous Krakow city break you’ll be able to soak up tons of culture, see plenty of sights – and fall head over heels in love with this place!
Krakow City Break
This Trivago and Skyscanner deal that I’ve put together is nice and cheap, making it perfect for any budget. But the best thing is that you won’t be doing away with any luxuries either – in fact you’ll be staying in quite the stylish place!
As you’d expect the deal comes with your return flights which depart from Shannon, and you also have 4 nights at the lovely Oberza Sasiadow hotel. It’s located in the trendy Kazimierz district that’s just south of the old town, so you’ll have tons of trendy bars, shops and markets on your doorstep. What’s more the design is pretty funky too, so you’ll feel right at home here. Doesn’t get much better than that!
n the evenings you could take a nice stroll through Planty Park, and during the day it would be well worth checking out Archdiocesan Museum. The city in general is quite quaint with plenty of beautiful architecture, including Wawel Castle, so it makes for a stunning place to stroll around and just chill. So if it’s a change of scenery you’re after, it doesn’t get much better.
If you’ve been craving for new European adventures then you just can’t go wrong with this stunning city! To book simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights seperately. :)
- Krakow City Break: 4 Nights in Boutique Hotel incl. Shannon Flights only €126
- Travel period: 23/01/2017 – 27/01/2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Shannon
- Destination: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Oberza Sasiadow
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it her
- Price: only €126 per person based on two adults sharing