If you’re a lover of cool capital cities and trendy neighbourhoods, then Scandinavia is the perfect region to explore!
Helsinki City Break
Whatever you do don’t let the colder weather put you off, because in Helsinki the warmth of the locals, the welcoming atmosphere and plenty of saunas will do more than enough to make up for it! ;)
I’ve put together this fantastic 4* deal using Trivago and Skyscanner, meaning you’ll be getting a fantastic deal in the process. Not only do you have your return flights from Dublin included, but also three nights at the rather fancy Scandic Park Helsinki, located just north of the city centre opposite the beautiful Hesperia Park. It’s a classy number with modern, Scandi interiors where you’ll have breakfast provided each morning and – yes, you’ve guessed it – even comes with its own sauna!
Helsinki’s got a fantastic atmosphere seeing as it’s where east meets west, and there’s plenty of history too – whether it’s the gorgeous cathedral or the UNESCO-listed Suomenlinna Fortress, you’ll be able to get to grips with the city in no time. There’s also Michelin-starred restaurants and a hip Design Quarter where you’ll be able to browse all sorts of one-off boutiques and shops – why not hire bikes from the hotel to make the exploration even easier?
You’ll notice the creative, trendy vibes as soon as you step into the city, so get on your bike and soak up as much of it as you can! Simply click the links below to book your Scandinavian city break. :)
- Helsinki City Break: 3 Nights in 4* Hotel with Sauna incl. Breakfast & Flights only €210
- Travel period: 17/03/2017 – 20/03/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Helsinki
- Airline: Norwegian
- Hotel: Scandic Park Helsinki
- Rating: 78/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €210 per person based on two adults sharing