If you’re looking for a grand old time, then you just can’t go wrong with a group holiday to Manchester!
Group Holiday to Manchester
A city for music lovers, night owls and culture geeks – Manchester is the perfect mix of all the ingredients that make a city fantastic, so that’s exactly why I’ve put together this city break over on Expedia!
It comes with return flights from Dublin for 4 people and two twin or double rooms at the excellent Ainscow Hotel & Spa. This boutique hotel is in a convenient location between Manchester city centre and Salford, so you’ve got the both of best worlds at your fingertips!
During the day you can keep yourselves busy with the excellent shopping opportunities and museums. You can even take a step back in time at the Chetham Library, the one of the oldest in the English-speaking world! Towards evening be sure to head to the stylish Northern Quarter, home to all sorts of fantastic bars and restaurants (my favourite neighbourhood), or soak up the buzz at Canal Street.
When you add the fact that this place is just a stone’s throw away from home, it makes it all the better to go! So, grab your pals and click the link below if you’d like to book this little city break. :)
- Group Holiday to Manchester: 3 Nights in 4* Hotel incl. Flights for Group of 4 only €128pp
- Travel period: 27/01/2017 – 30/01/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: The Ainscow Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €128 per person based on four adults sharing