If you like your festivities big, bright and cosy, then the Frankfurt Christmas markets are gonna be a blast for you!
Frankfurt Christmas Markets
I was looking around on Expedia for a last minute city break to Frankfurt this December and managed to put together a 4-day trip to Germany’s financial centre. You’ll be able to see how this city really does come to life at Christmas!
You’ll have return flights from Dublin to Frankfurt Hahn included as well as 4 nights at the Novum Hotel Continental Frankfurt. The accommodation is basic, but excellent transport connections means that you’ll be able to travel around the city with complete ease!
Frankfurt’s already got plenty going on, but like any German city the best time of year to go is at Christmas. In the famous Römerberg Square with its traditional half-timbered houses, there’s a huge market with hundreds of stalls. There’s everything from Glühwein and gingerbread hearts to traditional handicrafts and souvenirs to bring back to the folks at home. You can also try some of the local Apfelwein to get a proper Frankfurt experience – it’s quite delicious! ;)
To book this city break, simply click the link below to book your holiday package.
- Frankfurt Christmas Markets: 4 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Flights only €177
- Travel period: 16/12/2016 – 20/12/2016
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Frankfurt Hahn
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Novum Hotel Continental Frankfurt
- Rating: 74/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €177 per person based on two adults sharing