Heads up backpackers – I’ve spotted this ridiculously cheap holiday to Iceland in March next year, giving you plenty of time to head out and explore this absolutely breathtaking country!
Cheap Holiday to Iceland
I found this deal over on Expedia for a 5 night stay close to Reykjavik for less than €310pp – pretty incredible value if you ask me! The return flights depart from Belfast and your accommodation, the Base Hotel, is literally a stone’s throw from the airport, meaning that Reykjavik is just a short drive away. You’ll be staying in a shared dormitory with a communal kitchen, so this is definitely a deal well suited for backpacking or intrepid adventuring.
Five days will never be enough in Iceland, but you can do a lot in that time. Exploring the culture and nightlife of the capital, bathing in the famous Blue Lagoon, hiking across sprawling glaciers or diving between two tectonic plates – anything and everything is possible in Iceland!
Scandinavian countries have a reputation for being expensive, but sometimes a cheap deal like this comes along that you just have to take advantage of. You could even use the money you’re saving to hire a car! To book your Icelandic adventure simply click the link below – there’s also option to book a private double room if you’re so inclined. :)
- Cheap Holiday to Iceland: 5 Nights in Well-Rated Hostel incl. Flights only €309
- Travel period: 24/03/2017 – 29/03/2017
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: Belfast International
- Destination: Reykjavik
- Airline: Easyjet
- Hotel: Base Hotel
- Rating: 7.9 on Booking.com out of 529 reviews
- Location: Keflavik, Iceland (near airport)
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €309 per person based on two adults sharing