Prepping for Christmas can be stressful, so treat yourselves to a bit of relaxation with this cheap Algarve family holiday!
Algarve Family Holiday
I spotted this incredibly cheap offer after looking around on Clickandgo. With it you’ll be able to take the whole family on a little adventure, and enjoy a spot of warmer weather while you do it. :)
You’ll be staying at the excellent Villas Barrocal in your own self-catered apartment. With its tranquil surroundings, excellent pool and fantastic amenities, it’s the perfect place for you to put your feet up and relax. Just make yourselves at home! Your return flights from Dublin and transfers are also part of the deal as well, so that’s pretty much everything covered.
I recommend hiring a car during your stay here – that way you can explore this beautiful region of Portugal at your own pace. Whether it’s relaxing on the sandy beaches by the famous sandstone cliffs of Praia da Rocha or exploring the charming, whitewashed city of Faro, there’s plenty to keep both young and old entertained. You can even hit the waves and go for a relaxing boat trip as you explore all the hidden coves dotted along the coast!
For a price this good it’ll be pretty hard to pass up. Simply click the link below if you’d like to book this holiday. :)
- Algarve Family Holiday: 7 Nights in Self-Catered Apartment incl. Flights & Transfers for Family of 4 only €158pp
- Travel period: 09/12/2016 – 16/12/2016
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Villas Barrocal
- Rating: 84/100 on Trivago
- Location: Armação de Pêra, the Algarve
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €158 per person based on family of 4 sharing